Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Five!

Well hello November!! Honestly can not believe that October is already over. The Fall of 2012 is falling (haha) in line with every other year. The second the leaves start changing, time starts flying. 

To kick off my weekend, I'm being fitted for my first ever bridesmaid dress (I’ve only ever been Maid of Honor to my big sis). Since I’m scheduled to be in three weddings next year, this is going to become a regular occurrence. The fitting will be promptly followed by a much needed girls night with the bride-to-be (and my absolute oldest best friend) filled with mimosas, movies and puppy chow. Along with enjoying an extra hour this weekend (don’t forget to turn back the clocks!), I look forward to cheering on Michigan State football, making homemade butternut squash soup and, MOST IMPORTANTLY, welcoming a good friend’s bouncing baby boy into the world.

Here are 5 additional things that made me happy this week:

{actually taking a lunch break yesterday...for the first time all week}

{hunting down the perfect leather skirt purchase, for when the time is right; the above from Zara has me salivating}

{scoping out stationary to have on hand for impromptu note-worthy occasions; this one’s in the lead}

{love my growing inventory of coffee-table type fashion books; this one is on its way}


{delicious sushi at my favorite downtown GR spot – courtesy of my old boss}



Happy Weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment