Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Five!

This week I had my year end presentation. A presentation I have been looking forward to AND dreading for weeks. Since there is only one opportunity each year to get in front of leaders of our company and show them all of the accomplishments that were made, you tend you want to make a good impression (OBVIOUSLY!). This results in over thinking and anxiety on my part, as I’m still growing professionally and tend to get exceedingly nervous in these situations. Needless to say the presentation went off without a hitch and I couldn’t be more excited, not only that it went well, but that it’s O-V-E-R (until next year…).

With all of that being said, I’m so excited for the weekend (sans nagging presentation worry). This is officially the last weekend free at home before the madness of weddings, vacations and holidays is underway (although, looking forward to all IMMENSELY). 

This weekend, relaxation = reading, cocktail sipping by our fireplace and visiting an adorable newborn.

Here are five additional things making me happy:
{red velvet donut + coffee to kick start an amazing Friday}

stumbling upon the black bodysuit I forgot that I had bought this summer}

{TACO DIP! A Max Family special that I could seriously LIVE off of;
I’m sure Court will second me on this one…}

{took a time-out from cold turkey clothes shopping halt and indulged in my new obsession – SWEATER DRESS; secret: I may have purchased this in another color as well… oops}

{enjoying Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream + wine to celebrate a successfull presentation}









No comments:

Post a Comment