Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So Much to be Thankful For!


I need a vacation.

I’m not one to get overwhelmed easily but, this year especially, there was a lot that went down between Labor Day and Thanksgiving, and it didn’t hit me until this week how thoroughly exhausted I am. Productivity typically outweighs fatigue… until you finally stop! This weekend, I look forward to stopping J

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It equates to long weekends, mashed potatoes, champagne (even more than usual…CLINK!), making Christmas cookies, and spending time with family and friends. BONUS: It kicks off a 6 week long festivity marathon (along with Christmas and New Years I have a few birthday celebrations on the horizon)!!

Along with the health and happiness of myself and my loved ones and all of the love and support they provide, here are some additional things I am thankful for this year:






{new home office – your surroundings really can have a huge impact on your work life experience and I am so grateful to the company for truly investing in their employees}


{biggest bar night of the year! I always love catching up with old friends when we migrate back home for the holidays} 

{Dominic Michael – a perfect edition to our circle of friends}

{this time last year, I was in New Orleans celebrating the holiday with my amazing sister! I’ll miss her immensely this year, but thanks to modern technology her smiling face is only a push of a button away! - so we can CLINK our champagne with Lions football on in the background!}




No comments:

Post a Comment