Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Five!

My last full work week before Mexico has come and gone and I am EXTATIC that next week is Thanksgiving! But before the holiday festivities are kicked off, this weekend Max and I are heading to his home town of Dowagiac, Michigan. He and I had very different upbringings. He’s a country boy and I’m a “City” girl as my friends like to say, even though I would hardly consider Kalamazoo the “City”. But, I must admit, there is something to be said about spending a weekend in the country and I do enjoy how peaceful it can be (every once in a while…).
Our weekend is filled with a wedding celebration on Saturday, his niece’s 2nd birthday party on Sunday, and if we can squeeze in a visit to the local watering hole to enjoy some nachos, that wouldn’t be the end of world J
Here are five things that made me happy (and sore) this week:


{Hot Cinnamon Spice Tea – my favorite for colder months}

{the beautiful morning sky view from my office}

{P90X lunch sessions – it still hurts to take a deep breath… but totally worth it!}
{framed NOLA pic & Funky Buddha sticker }
{favorite wristlet for the wedding reception tomorrow}

No comments:

Post a Comment