Monday, November 19, 2012

Tis' the Season

It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas… not so much look, but FEEL. No snow but cold COLD. Ok, so it’s not unbearably cold, but mid 20 degree mornings compared to the 8 months of no coats is shocking my system. I have begun transforming my closet to reflect this change and can’t wait for snowy days where a beanie hat is part of my daily wardrobe, sledding on a not-so-smooth hill becomes part of our weekend activity list and curling up next to the fire with white hot chocolate is a weekly occurrence.
Here’s to the Holiday season and all I’m looking forward to during the winter weather!
{poinsettia and candy}
{our small, yet adorable, Christmas tree last year}
{memorable bar nights with great friends and Santa Clause}
{snowboarding!}
{amazing memories of a Chrismtas day engagement 4 years ago}

No comments:

Post a Comment