Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Five! - Tropical Edition

The two year wait has finally come to an end! Tomorrow morning, Max and I fly out of Chicago with my parents and head for a week long vacation to Paradise Village in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Even though this will be my third trip to this resort, I think I’m the most excited for this visit in particular. Tomorrow marks the first time Max has ever left the country (Windsor doesn’t count) and been on a PLANE! I am so excited to experience this with him and relax for an entire week on our first real vacation together!
Here are five tropical/Mexico at Christmas/vacation inspired things that I have been looking forward to for months and just the thought of them brightened up a rather stressful week:

{alligator slide}
{bottomless margaritas}
 
{Christmas tree in the foyer}
{long walks on the beach – to work off the abundance of chips and salsa I plan on consuming}
{Bob Marley + Christmas music all in the same playlist = perfection (don't judge Nsync, it's classic)}
xx Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment