Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pinterest Fashion Inspiration

I’ve found that recently I turn to Pinterest as a way of “looking through my closet” to decide what I want to wear on a daily basis. Don’t get me wrong. I, in no way, shape or form own EVERYTHING I pin on Pinterest, but I like that it allows you to make your wardrobe versatile enough to put together some sort of makeshift versions.

Here are a few of my favorite outfits that are included on my "board" to remind myself that you can always mix and match what you own to create unique and fun outfits that fall in line with recent trends:

{loose sweater + waist belt}

{button up + thick knit sweater -
perfect to wear with skinny black pants for work}

{red cardigan + gray slacks}

{big sweater & scarf + tights -
transforms a warm weather skirt into a cold weather staple}

{mint pants + ANYTHING!}

{black dress + tall beige boots}

{leather leggings + relaxed top}

{oversized sweater & scarf + leggings & hippie hat -
basically my fall weekend uniform}


All images can be found on My Style Pinterest board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment