Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Yes, There Really is a Kalamazoo




As mentioned here, a couple of weeks ago, I dedicated an entire weekend to my Kalamazoo ladies. Birthday’s were celebrated, weddings were celebrated, life was celebrated. 

The Birthday Bar Scavenger Hunt was SO. MUCH. FUN. We visited a total of 8 bars throughout the day, some of which I never even knew existed in Kalamazoo (Old Dog ROCKS). Half of them were on a time crunch and the other half we could mingle as much as we pleased as long as in the end we found our clue to lead us to our next destination. Pure G E N I U S. 

Jenny’s wedding shower was a perfect way to end the weekend! All (almost all) of my gymnast ladies were back in one room. It was so great to catch up with everyone (our next East-side-of-the-state adventure is already in the works).

Here are some of my favorite moments of the weekend that I will remember forever:























Life wouldn't be the same without all of these people!


No comments:

Post a Comment