Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Five!



{it’s officially March Madness! Go Green!!}

It’s amazing how receiving a heart felt text or a song appearing on your playlist at the exact moment you need it the most can make you feel lighter, happier, and stronger all at once. I dedicate this past week to those precious moments.

This weekend I’m heading to Kalamazoo for a birthday celebration (Bar Scavenger Hunt/Crawl?) and a bridal shower. Both best friends of mine. Both in my wedding. I’m in both of their weddings. All coming this Fall. Can’t wait!

P.S. According to the calendar, it’s officially Spring?! Lies!! A blizzard (or three?) accompanied by temperatures in the teens does NOT equal Spring in my book. Color me pissed.

Friday Forte: HearMe Out – Frou Frou (rediscovered – been listening to on repeat this week)

Here are 5 things that made me happy this week:


{purple yoga pants to welcome the Spring season (and actual Spring weather soon?)}


{sometimes all a girl needs is a mini shopping spree and a cocktail – random Tuesday Happy Hour, that totally turned my week around... oh yeah and this little toy Max picked up to electrocute me}


{new lock screen image for the phone – makes me smile literally every time I look it}


{baby shower + St. Patty’s Day love that kept me going all week}

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment