Monday, March 4, 2013

Favorites of the Spring





Oh Spring.

Some of my best memories EVER are from the Spring time. The second semester is coming to a close and summer in on the horizon, which means throwing back some beers on the porch while people watching the increasingly lively campus is 100% acceptable (not to mention an accidental stop by here for a mid afternoon cocktail between classes is a weekly occurrence). This is the season for March madness, a huge deal given MSU has made it to the Sweet Sixteen, Elite Eight, Final Four AND the Finals multiple times in the past decade. Also, Max and I started dating March 28th of my Senior year, his birthday is March 10th, one of my best friends birthday’s falls in March as well and seems to be an event every year, not to mention St. Patrick’s Day (even more fun at a school where green the most important color).


With all that being said, here are the things that make Springtime so special to me (besides the obvious weather, flowers blooming, sunshine, etc):


{pastel nail polish colors – Essie Mint Candy Apple is my current fav}


{our fist official picture taken together during one of our many Thursday happy hour’s together here – back when it was in the heart of campus downtown life}


{pastel wardrobe – these blazers top the list}


{March Madness!}


{college memories – yes we are on a roof}


{St. Patty’s Day!}


Note: I realize it was nearly 10 degrees outside this morning in Michigan but I still can't help but daydream about warmer weather to come...

1 comment:

  1. I love how in the last two pictures you and MJ have opposite hair colors.

    ReplyDelete