Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Five!

{max birthday celebration!} 

This weekend, I look forward to relaxing and can't wait to celebrate beautiful Kinsley's pending arrival to the world next month.

Max is heading up north so I will have the place to myself for the first time in months. I will miss him, but I look forward to doing anything I want. Maybe I'll partake in some Body Combat, or watch the entire series of True Blood (I have some serious catching up to do). Maybe I'll clean and organize while sipping mimosa's. The sky's the limit!

I do wish I could celebrate St. Patrick's Day like the good old days, either living it up in Chicago or getting crazy in East Lansing, but that's just not in the cards for me this year. Be safe people, and enjoy green beer or an Irish car bomb. Who knows, maybe I'll join you from the comfort of my own couch and sweaties.

Friday Forte: Of Space and Time - City and Colour
(no words to describe how much I love his music)

Here are five things that made me happy this week:


{new coffee table book - seriously can't wait to decorate our own home}


{sweater that took 6 weeks to get to me!}

{easter candy}


{i love him}

No comments:

Post a Comment