Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Five!




{Caribou Coffee + delicious martini’s + parmesan fries + coffee with Bailey’s
 = 
memories of another amazing gymnast weekend}


This weekend we’re headed to the country. I’ve actually been craving a lay-low weekend in Max’s home town. I feel it will “lighten my load” so to speak… No one likes to feel heavy and I think a calm weekend away will make me feel lighter. This will be the first time I’ve seen his family since we’ve been engaged, so the conversations should be fun (Seriously! Hopefully...?). I look forward to enjoying a refreshing and peaceful weekend all the while leaving this entire week behind.


(I’ve known about this song for a while but have a renewed love for it with Breaking Dawn –Part II being advertised on DVD)


Here are 5 things that made me happy this week:



{decided to go with the white this time – on the hunt for a new case… loving this and this}


{favorite random picture to date – Max sends these from time to time to bring a smile to my face}


{another team FIM dinner here… obsessed with their food!}


{call me a loser, but I was so excited to watch the special features when this arrived (I pre-ordered… naturally) that I skipped a planned workout – I don’t know if I would consider myself a “Twi-hard”, but epic love stories are my weakness… I’m a dreamer}


No comments:

Post a Comment