Monday, March 11, 2013

My Kinda Seasonal – Spring Music Edition



I know I probably say this for every seasonal music edition I post, but these songs might represent my favorite memories. Ever. There is so much promise with the beginning of Spring. You have a little more pep in your step, a little more daylight and an overall better attitude about life (increasing temperatures and sunshine tends to do this…). As I mentioned in an earlier post, March is the best for so many reasons. I must say that more than one of these songs reminds me of the phase of Max and my relationship before we were FBO. March and April of my senior year at Michigan State were the best two months of my life (followed by the most stressful 2 months of my life, or maybe that's now... we won't go there). The list below represents all songs that remind me of this feeling and every time I hear them (especially in the Spring) nostalgia kicks in and immediately brightens my mood. 

1)       The Sun and the Moon – Mae
2)       Videotape – Radiohead
3)       Reckoner – Radiohead
4)       Comin’ Home – City and Colour
5)       Save Your Scissors – City and Colour
6)       Passion Play – William Fitzsimmons
7)       23 – Jimmy Eat World
8)       Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape –  Underoath
9)       Shipping Up to Boston – Dropkick Murphys
10)   Out Loud (Live) – Dispatch


image via

No comments:

Post a Comment