Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sisterly Love



A few weeks ago, I was at my parent’s house strolling down memory lane, also known as our photo album CLOSET (I think this is why I always feel the need to keep up on photo albums!). I spent hours looking through pictures, all the way from my mom’s Bridal shower, to my sister and I when we were both under 10 years old, to my College graduation and everything in between. It was a blast! While I mostly enjoyed reminiscing on fond memories of grandpa, I loved looking at pictures of me and my sister when we were younger. We both had some interesting “styles” to say the least but I wouldn't trade my childhood with her or my family for anything! Love you, Court (and fam)!!!

*Since these were pictures taken of pictures you'll have to excuse the quality... 
















No comments:

Post a Comment