Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday Motivators!



Friday night at the French Quarter Fest and logging nearly 12 miles of running amounted to a FANTASTIC weekend...and I have a feeling it's gonna be a great week, too...lots of little motivators keeping me going this Monday.
  
Saw this on a friend's Facebook wall.  It totally describes my relationship with my two best (girl)friends: Cole & Meggie...both of whom I'll see in just a bit over a month!

Walked into a freshly organized office this morning. For the next month I'll be organizing even more, taking all that I've learned this year and applying it to my preparation for next year. 

BURNING CDs to listen to in my car on the way to work 
(I drive a 2002 car that has no iPod capabilities...).  Crafting the perfect playlist used to be a much-loved hobby.

After having this aloe plant for 6 years, it's finally flowering! 
It looks as though it will be a bright orange. 

Gave myself a home keratin treatment, which should eliminate frizz and tight curls...just in time for the humid NOLA spring!







No comments:

Post a Comment