Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Joys of Antiquing

When it comes to decorating a space, my ideal décor is a mixture of vintage, modern, eclectic, classic… all of the above. For some, this might appear to have no theme or agenda, but for me, I think of it as one of a kind and personable. Not to mention, you can easily make it gender neutral.

Yet again, this may be something that stems from my obsession with Friends (shocker!).

(Monica's apartment)

One thing I enjoy is searching through antique shops and flea markets for eclectic pieces that are sure to make my home a unique one. Many times it’s a bust, but I thrive on those unexpected pieces that you simply can’t resist purchasing on the spot, or imagining in your future home.

(I see this is in the Man Cave, or future billiards room, where a pool table will one day reside)

(fun bench for my future “Champagne Room” – ladies version of a Man Cave)

(perfect purse accessory first shown here)

(fun outdoor sangria party?)

(once I own my record player, I will be rummaging these to no end)




No comments:

Post a Comment