Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Five!

Just like last week, this week has flown by! I can’t believe October is more than half way through. This makes me sad and happy at the same time. Winter is that much closer which means freezing temperatures and driving on ice rinks (unless we have weather like last year). BUT, while the dreadful Michigan winter is sometimes hard to bear it also brings the most festive time of year and all of the joy that ensues.

This weekend I look forward to a Friday night filled with yoga and quality relaxation, a Saturday spent watching the rivalry MSU v. U of M game and making macaroons with one of my best friends, and, weather permitting, Max and I giving Robinette’s another chance on Sunday so I can live out my dreams of frolicking in corn mazes and wandering through pumpkin patches.

Here are five, additional, things that made me happy this week:

(these are so fun to dress up a simple outfit!)


(love putting outfits together even more with the new organization of my closet)


(skirts I can’t wait to pair with lacy tights and booties with relaxed sweaters for the colder weather)


(location for 10 minute coffee breaks with friends - 2011 ArtPrize winner off in the distance)


(Max and I at the Big House for the 2010 battle - hopefully we're this happy after tomorrow's Ann Arbor showdown)


GO GREEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment