Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Five!

This week has been extremely rewarding, both personal and professional. There is nothing better than looking forward to a fun filled weekend after a successful week at the office. Not to mention, my good mood and highly productive attitude has transpired into my at-home to-do list, causing me to complete all of my organizational tasks that have been on my mind for weeks (more on thatto come in later posts).
Since I have free time on my hands, here are a few things on the agenda for the weekend that I’m looking forward to:

(the first sequel I'm excited to see in a while)

(so excited to eat donuts, drink cider and bound around between pumpkins)

(homecoming weekend at Michigan State - I will be there in spirit!)

(catching up on my reading)


(indulging in all things apple and celebratory)

No comments:

Post a Comment