Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Five

My company’s fiscal year has officially come to a close. Crazy how fast 2012 has gone by, and it’s strange to think starting Monday I will be working towards my 2013 goals! This year has brought on amazing opportunities with tons of additional responsibilities. Though there were (are) times I had the I-don’t-know-what-I-got-myself-into freak outs, the professional growth has been, and continues to be, invaluable (which showed in my stellar performance evaluation yesterday!).

Since the end of the year goes hand-in-hand with Halloween, a Friday afternoon office party is always on the agenda. Family and friends are invited to enjoy trick-or-treating, great food and fun, and take the grand tour of our new (huge!)office, all the while commemorating the hard work that went into the past year. My parents came by this year to check out my new “digs”, as my Mom likes to call it, and partake in the festivities.

All in all, a perfect way to kick off the weekend! Since Dave is up north at “Deer Camp” I am anxiously awaiting his return on Sunday, but in the meantime, will fill my time with plenty of relaxation, catching up on shows and magazines, and christening some close friends new home with, numerous, champagne toasts J

{excited to snuggle up with Cider Mimosa's, my new favorite beverage, and read this by our fireplace}


{s'mores latte and tackling an early morning to-do list)

{PUMPKIN BARS! My very new favorite dessert!}

{can't wait to rock this look in Mexico}

{hayrides and pumpkins}


GO GREEN!




No comments:

Post a Comment