Monday, October 8, 2012

Delicious Occasions





One of the perks of my job is FOOD SHOWS! In my old role, prior to April of this year, there was always Spring and Fall Food Shows, where I would travel to various parts of this region to promote the latest and greatest that the Food Industry had to offer. While this new role doesn’t require as much marketing projects (yet) I still get to enjoy at least one Food Show held every Fall held here.

Since I’m still in close contact with the suppliers that I’ve worked with for a few years, I was extended an invite to the night-before-Food-Show get together here. I always enjoy mingling with food industry colleagues from former positions, and the fun evening food and cocktails along light business talk is always a perfect way to kick off Food Show week!

The week was as delicious as it was enjoyable. Some things I look forward to every year at the show include, but is not limited to, the fried cheesecake bites, white cheddar macaroni and cheese, vegetarian black bean soup, and delicious iced caramel Italian roast coffee … none of which are a healthy choice, but I definitely look forward to indulging in every year.

(totally worth being fat for...)

(my favorite fall staple)


Although, since Food Show week is now behind me, I must get back on track in a huge way to prepare for my trip here in less than 2 months! J

No comments:

Post a Comment