Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm not Rachem

You know how sometimes you just open up a J. Crew catalog for inspiration when you feel like you have nothing to wear? Or you choose not to throw away the 3rd Pottery Barn that's come in the mail this week, just to get an idea for how to rearrange your home office?

Well, sometimes I like to watch Friends to remember all of the haridos or outfits or funny situations "the gang" has had to trigger some copycatting on my end...or sometimes just for a fun reminder of character traits we may share with the cherished cast.

No matter how much I go back and forth, I can't seem to settle on which character I love more: Rachel or Monica. I have so many qualities of each character, I guess it just really depends on the day. Today I'll dedicate some of the scenes from Friends where I stalk Rachel, for these reasons...

Love the hair. How is it so perfectly messy?

Love her attitude. Such a whiny bitch. 
We all deserve to be this way sometimes. 

I hate this episode. I LOVE the shirt. 

When he finally finds out how you feel about him...after you've been holding it in for so long. You'll never forget that exact moment.

Love her outfit here. 
Still can't understand how a short person can pull it off, but she does. 

Hair. Straight and parted down the middle. 
This is something I can only pull off in the winter. 
The end of an era...I was lucky enough to live with BFF Cole for 5 years. When we finally parted ways, it was this sad...sadder even. 

"And that, my friends, is what they call ca-lo-sure!"
How many times have we made a call like that 
without thinking it through??

Meggie, do you remember when you used to act out this part for me and how hard we laughed?! 

Looking back, I cannot believe how many times we'd rewind...yes, I said rewind. This is when we used to watch the VHS tapes over and over and over....

Kind of miss those days :) 
xo











No comments:

Post a Comment