Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Happy Hump Day - Part II

6 months later, I think it’s safe to say I’m officially in the groove of my new job! Even though I’m still challenged on a daily basis, the newfound confidence I have in my ability to perform has made work infinitely more enjoyable. This is fantastic news considering my company’s fiscal year comes to a close at the end of this month. So I expect these fast-paced days will stick around for the next few weeks, leading right up to J&P Cup (year-end presentations).

Between my go go go days at the office and busy evenings at home, this week is simply flying by! But I decided to put all tasks aside tonight, forego the gym and instead Max and I have dinner plans at our favorite sushi joint to celebrate a friends impending wedding next month. The only dilemma… should I order the amazing Playboy Roll (served to the table on fire) or the deliciously appealing Crab Volcano (not on the menu and large enough for two)?

Here are some things contributing to my good mood this week:


(awaiting future carving and seed roasting)

(present from Court for answering the friends trivia question correctly here)

(pumpkin muffins and caramel apple suckers to satisfy my constant October sugar craving)
(Essie Wicked - the deepest of reds that just happens to go with all of my outfits this week)

(venue for amazing sushi dinner here)

No comments:

Post a Comment