Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Five!

{sister lovin’ from the second I landed!}
________________________________________________-

I’m in NOLA! Court and I are reunited and oh how sweet it is! I’m gonna keep this short and sweet cause I have things to do, like eat some beignets, sip coffee anywhere we want, take walks in parks, check out breweries and GET READY FOR DAVID GRAY!!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone. I know we will!!

Friday Forte:
(in honor of tonight’s concert!)


{leopard gloves gifted to me by an older woman at work who thought I could match them with my shoes; I immediately felt a warmth in my heart as these gloves remind me of Grandma Helen, as does the woman at work. She’s a very special lady}

{ArtPrize 2014 has officially kicked off in Grand Rapids; see 2012 and 2013}

{mantle prettiness)

{curling up the on the airplane with a cocktail & fresh reading material}



No comments:

Post a Comment