Saturday, September 20, 2014

Friday Five!

{thrifted gold tray to house my pretties}
___________________________________________________

You know, I’m not usually a fan of Mondays, I despise them in fact, and now the seasons are shifting and moving our way into colder and darker mornings, I like them even less. BUT, I’m here to tell you, friends, there is light at the end of the Monday blues tunnel! A few weeks ago, I read an article from some random blog (that I can’t remember for the life of me now!!) which stated that great way to combat the Monday blues is to make fun plans for Monday evening. Whether that be dinner & a movie with girlfriends, a romantic evening with your special someone or anything else that you would look forward to. Even though Mondays are the day that I would love nothing more than to come home and veg out, the fact that I had fun plans (see here) to look forward to after work made Monday quite an enjoyable day. I was excited! I was excited on Sunday night to get the week started and that feeling gave me a positive vibe for the Monday workday and (most of) the rest of the week. I think I'll try this tactic more often... 

Anywho, tomorrow is going to be epic. Per this post, in a sneaky attempt to get some friends to move here, we threw together a plan last weekend to have the most amazing day in Grand Rapids! A day filled with good friends, good food, good drinks and MSU football. Let the games begin!!

Friday Forte:

(new collaboration with Dallas Green & Pink! This is the first song released… the rest of the album is available for pre-order and will be released in October!!)


{notes of appreciation from my one and only... scattered all over the house when coming home one evening this week}

{paying homage to some very special people!}

{new iPhone case that i'm obsessed with}

{engagement & wedding scrapbooks for my special corner}

No comments:

Post a Comment