Monday, January 14, 2013

What's In MY Bag?



Purses were my first obsession. My love for them came before everything else, even back in the day when I was a semi tomboy. I don’t know what it is about them. There is just something about the perfect purse that makes a girl feel put together and I love organizing all the different pockets or pouches.

I’m going to piggy back off my favorite feature from US Weekly, “What’s in my Bag”, and share what essentials I keep in my purse. My current purse is one I bought from here for our trip to Mexico (I always like to have a new carry-on). I love the classic feel of this bag coupled with the rocker-edge of the chained strap. It’s the perfect purse for me and can go with any outfit.

  1. iPhone – I honestly can’t go anywhere without this. Not only does it have a special cover to hold my ID and debit card (so I literally can’t leave without it), but what can I say… I’m from the social networking generation! Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram need to be within reach at all times. Not to mention, it holds all my music!
  2. 2013 Planner – The one thing my iPhone can’t do! I’m a have-to-physically-write-and-cross-off kind of girl.
  3. Michigan State sporting schedule – this came in EXTREMELY handy when picking our wedding date… we had to be sure it was an away game, as any good Spartan alum would! When informing my MSU friends of our potential wedding date the first thing that comes out of their mouth, “WHO ARE WE PLAYING?”... I rest my case.
  4. Mio – I LIVE off of this stuff. If it wasn’t for this I wouldn’t drink nearly as much water. My favorite is the Strawberry-Watermelon flavor.
  5. The hippy-ish pouch is something that I bought from World Market a LONG time ago. It used to be a purse but was too small so I cut off the straps and had a zipper installed. It’s always overflowing with gum, Mio, hair ties, bobby pins, lip gloss, etc.
  6. Business Cards – Ok. I must admit, I really only keep business cards with me at all times because I bought this business card holder from here, and it reminds me of my sister (and it’s purple!). Not to mention it's always good to leave behind when visiting a restaurant I want to become a customer. 
  7. Favorite Wallet – I bought this as a present for myself after my team won the Team of the Year in 2010. So it’s sentimental… not to mention purple and sparkly J
So there you have it. That's what's in my bag (well, what's important that is). What essentials can you not leave the house without?

No comments:

Post a Comment