Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Five!



{having a serious conversation with my champagne (straight from the bottle) to celebrate a great workout after a looong day}



The first official full week of 2013 is over and I’m so excited for the weekend. Since the holidays are over and there is no more flu epidemic floating around our house (PLUS: our venue is booked, a huge CHECK off the wedding to-do list), it's safe to say that things are starting to get back to normal again.

My weekend was kicked off perfectly with a Jeans Day Friday to support this cause (jeans day Friday always makes the day feel more fun). I can’t wait to continue the fun tomorrow with a girls day out with two of my favorite people, filled with movies, cocktails and most likely chips and salsa.

This is an extremely cheesy song… but I don’t care because it made me smile all week!


Here are five additional things that made me happy this week:


{chili to warm me up after a 30 degree temperature drop}


{cobalt blue jeans! I can’t believe I've succumbed to this trend but what can I say… I’m addicted to the colored denim}


{brilliant concept: Mashed Potato Martini Bar}


{sneak peek: our wedding venue!}

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog off LaurenConrad.com's forum! The Friday Favorites is a very cute idea!! I’m excited to follow you and see your upcoming posts!
    Check out my recent blog at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com
    XO Courtney

    ReplyDelete