Saturday, January 5, 2013

Friday Five!

{ringing in 2013 with my love}

Friday Five on Saturday! Issues with the internet prevented me from posting last night. It should be all set now. YAY for Google Chrome!


The 3-day work week has flown by, and I’m pleased that some projects actually got off the ground, a respectable feat given I’ve been flying solo in the office. The monthly (sometimes bi-monthly) Team FIM** dinner at one of our favorite Italian restaurants, Pietros, and a fun co-worker lunch definitely helped speed the week along.

Next week will be brutal as it begins a 12 week long stretch of potential 5-day work weeks (may need to take a random “mental health” day for my sanity). Although, I must say I’m looking forward to getting back into a normal routine and it will be nice to hang around the apartment for more than a 24 hour period (as opposed to traveling to a different city every couple of days).

This weekend I look forward to doing all the things my schedule has neglected me time for recently: cleaning/organizing, gathering music inspiration (need some new tunes) and updating photo albums. I’m sure some wedding discussions will be had as well… while I take care of my sick fiancĂ© L.

**Food Industry Marketing. That was my major at MSU where lifelong friends were made. Every month or so three or four of us take advantage of living so close and catch up over dinner. An event I always look forward to. 

Here are five things that made me happy this week:

{2013 Week-to-Week planner – organization keeps me sane}



{inappropriate perfection – Max and I were cracking up!}


{musical MSU gift bag that was randomly dropped off at my desk – it plays the fight song when you open it!}


{I can’t stop wearing these with skinny jeans, sweaters and beanies}


No comments:

Post a Comment