Monday, January 21, 2013

I love Mondays!

Okay, not usually. 
Seriously, unless you're on vacation, how many Mondays do you wake up early and excited to start the day...ready to take on the next 5 days until the weekend returns?

Well, today I was lucky enough to LOVE that it was Monday because my husband and I had the day off of work for MLK's birthday. 

In the spirit of Meg's "Friday Five", I'd like to share the highlights of my marvelous Monday...

Started the day with an early morning snuggle with my girl. 

Finished an organizing project I've been putting off.

Looked outside at the sunny, 60 degree air and laced up for a 7 mile run.

The halfway mark was a loop around Audubon Park. 
As you can see, I wasn't the only one enjoying the day. 

Feeling refreshed from my run, I got caught up on a LOT of work while listening to the 90's Alternative Rock station on Pandora. 

During that time, I reconnected with an old friend. 

Watched our President begin his second term in office. 

Hoping to finish my book this evening...

...so I can start my next one

This week I'll be looking for recipes to make a 
cake for my (almost) 4 year-old little boy! Birthday is this Friday! 
I'll also have to find some sort of outfit that doesn't freak him out. 

Have a great week! 
--Court




No comments:

Post a Comment