Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Five!

{fuzzy daydreaming while high in the sky…}
____________________________________________

One year ago Max and I were getting married. One year ago we vowed to be together forever. This has been the greatest and happiest year of my life. Love really does crazy things to people, and in my case, they are all good. I see the world as a brighter and happier place. And I know HE has a lot to do with it <3

Tonight I’m exciting to be attending the 2nd Annual Wolverine Fashion Night Out, hosted by Tieka and Wolverine Worldwide. The event is being held at Grand Rapids Brewing Company, which is perfect because exactly one year ago we had our rehearsal dinner there! That’s right folks, tomorrow is Max and my one year anniversary!! We are hitting the road early to travel up North for a long weekend in Traverse City and Bellaire, Michigan. We’ve got a lot on the agenda, but, at the same time, nowhere to be.  

Cheers to us!!



{an awesome ArtPrize piece that captures downtown GR in a new light}

{seafood risotto @ Firerock Grille with the Fam}

{Garrett’s popcorn & an amaretto sour to get me through a slight delay in Chicago}

{ombre trees}

No comments:

Post a Comment