Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Gymnasts Take Chicago!



I don’t think it’s any secret that I love Chicago. I love Chicago so much it hurts! I think Chicago is the city I've visited the most in my entire life (besides cities where I've lived) and I NEVER get sick of it! I never will. I know I've probably said this before, but the city inspires me. It makes me feel like the best, most alive, version of myself. Therefore, my visits there are the best times and I make sure I go all out when I’m there.

This past weekend, the retired ladies of Branch Gymnastics, took the city by storm. Doing the touristy thing (the bean!) and doing the local thing (BRUNCH)! Friday night we stayed in and had the obligatory puppy chow and catch up time, and maybe some drinking games... Saturday was spent shopping and exploring, working up an appetite for dinner before hitting the town dressed in our best. And we brunched. Oh did we brunch. That might be my favorite part of Chicago!


Oh and don’t worry, the next visit is already in the works!


{Canadian cookies! appropriate given my recent workload}

{Brunch! This bad boy has made it on multiple top brunching restaurants in Chicago!}

{i got the Personal Trainer}

{$10 bottomless mimosas is a great start to the day}

{Millennium Park}










{I was stalking the 6 brides we saw out and about that day}





{mandatory pit stop!}




{happiness is this right here!}

No comments:

Post a Comment