Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wolverine FNO 2014



I was invited back for the 2nd Annual Wolverine Fashion Night Out, hosted by Tieka of Selective Potential. The evening was so much more than I ever expected. Similar to last year, the conversation, cocktails & appetizers were flowing all night. The 2013 event, held at The Reserve was geared towards women bloggers, but unlike last year, the event this year was hosted at Grand Rapids Brewing Company for both men and women “influencers” in the community! Everyone from bloggers, local boutique owners, photographers, marketers and entrepreneurs were in attendance! The energy of the room was so inspiring! I could have engaged in conversation for HOURS and hours about, well… anything! I had a blast catching up with ladies from last year’s event and loved meeting even more amazing people in the process. I even made some new friends J

A quick shout out to some of the ladies below! I can’t wait to meet and talk to even more amazing “influencers” next year!


At the event, there were discussions of future meet ups this Fall and Winter. I sure do hope that’s true because these ladies are incredible. Cheers! 















{the co-host, Ryan, decided to snap some selfies with my phone while taking pics of the ladies...} 


{my new friend, Emily}

{the Wolverine crew getting a little nuts at the photo-op}




{and this is how the evening ended...}



1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! Do you think they would ever welcome me with my wide range of stylish running shoes? Not quite trendy enough? Maybe there's another event out there for people like me :) Glad year 2 was a success!

    ReplyDelete