Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Five!

{Sneak (non-edited) Peek: 1- year photo shoot}
________________________________________

I feel full this week. Full of love & excitement. After coming off an extremely relaxing weekend, the week just kinda floated by… Tuesday, Max and I had 1-year photos taken, Wednesday I had a relaxing salon night in Holland and Thursday was dinner and a movie date with Jen.

All that relaxation truly made my week and prepared me for the shenanigans that are about to ensue! This weekend the gymnasts take Chicago! I’m leaving work promptly at 4 to head into the city for what, I’m sure will be an unforgettable weekend catching up, making puppy chow, celebrating PA school graduation, and overall gallivanting around the Windy City!




{wine & hair & kitties… OH MY}

{mid-week sushi date with Kalamazoo ladies visiting GR}

{totally still in love with this ring I bought in the NOLA French Quarter; check it out here}


{blue bridge at night}

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo...I was kind of fibbing when I told you I'd heard that song. I HAD heard another song by these two, but NOT the remake of "No Ordinary Love". Way to take one of my favorite songs from childhood and blow it out of the water with awesomeness!! I love it. Downloaded instantly. Amazeballs. Life-altering song. You da best. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmhmm... I told ya... CHILLS :)
    Glad you like.

    ReplyDelete