Sunday, May 4, 2014

Ann Arbor Bachelorette Weekend


Two weekends ago, Jenny and I traveled across Michigan for Laura’s bachelorette party, which, went off without a hitch. It was a small gathering (mostly because the smarty pants Yale friends live 1000’s of miles away), but it didn't matter, we loved it that way. Literally her gymnast gals and sisters were the party. I loved it. It truly made for a memorable and eventful evening. An evening full of laughs, arts and crafts, Mexican Tapas, bachelorette-appropriate straws, Jersey Shore-ish bars, bubbly cocktails, boozy cupcakes, picture posing and random Polaroids.

I don’t know when I’ll have the opportunity to go to another bachelorette party, but this was one to remember and will tide me over for quite some time!

Next up, NEW YORK CITY!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment