Thursday, May 29, 2014

Friday Five!


{life bucket list! check}
_________________________________________________________

This week was a short one. And I loved it. I haven’t had a short week in a long long while (not unless you count when I had the flu, but I definitely don’t count that). It felt nice. Max and I celebrated Memorial Day with outdoor work. You know you’re a homeowner when you weed on your day off. Oh well. It’s all worth it in the end (yay landscaping). This week I also did as much yoga and lunchtime workouts as I could fit in, in preparation for this weekend’s trip (gotta look good!) and finally got around to reading the book first mentioned here. My work days were just as jam packed. On top of amazing progress in my current project, I was one of three asked to participate in a Q&A panel for our entire summer internship program. I was oddly nervous leading up to it, but it turned out to be a lot of fun. Oh you know me, just molding young minds (wink). 

All in all it’s been a good week. Mostly I’ve been anticipating this weekend! As you read this, I am in route to New York City! Jenny and I have all of our hours and minutes accounted for during the short 36 hour visit to the Big Apple. We have everything from tourist-ing, to exploring and sightseeing, and shopping planned, but most of all the celebration of one of our best ladies tying to the knot to her Yale sweetheart. We’re looking forward to this unforgettable weekend!

Keep up with our travels on Instagram!



{a beautiful plant and Minus the Bear tix from my love!}

{birthday love in the Grand Haven & Rapids}

{I just love mail… can’t stop wearing this amazing necklace from Courtney that has been on my wish list for months (and months)!}

{i had almost forgotten how good it felt to read in the sunshine…}

No comments:

Post a Comment