Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Five!


{kicking off the weekend right with live music & my fav beverage combo (after champagne of course)}
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday Eve to meeeeeee!!

I’m such a sucker for birthdays. Not just my own, but EVERYONE’S. I just love them. More often than not, I feel like I want to celebrate someone’s birthday more than they do. But hey, there is NADA wrong with a reason to celebrate. Celebration is good for the soul and an essential part of life. Although, unfortunately, as long as Kim and Kanye’s marriage lasts, I’ll have to share my birthday with their wedding anniversary (gag). Oh well. I guess I can’t judge seeing as how I will most def be tuned in to their wedding on E when it airs on KUWTK (yeah, that just happened). 

Anywho, so the plans are to live free. Celebrate! Do whatever we want! Grand Haven breweries? Yes please. A bonfire? Abso-fricken-lutely! OUTSIDE in general is the name of the game. And eating bacon. I’m on a bacon kick. Maybe on the grill? It is a long holiday weekend after all, so why not celebrate for 3 days straight?! Nah, I’m too old for that (28 GASP!), not since the debacle that was Memorial weekend 2008!

But we’ll put up a good fight… 


Friday Forte: 


{preparing for next weeks trip!}


{a little pinot grigio & House of Cards to unwind}


{i just have to have these coasters}

{taco dip for dayyyysssssss}


No comments:

Post a Comment