Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Around Eastown! – Have Company


A few weeks ago, I mentioned this shop in a Friday Five! Have Company is a local brick & mortar shop located in downtown Grand Rapids.

They have an awesome hand-picked selection of home goods, lifestyle journals, jewelry, vintage clothing, gallery wall material and so much more! The shop and owner, Marlee Grace, host zine readings (which you can buy in the store!), book release events, monthly workshops as well as many friendly gatherings! Many of the things in the shop are handmade by the owner, as well as her family and friends, and use on a daily basis.


For those who it may concern, just in case you’re curious, I plan on visiting as many local owned shops and restaurants I can in Grand Rapids. It has become my new pastime to explore this city I call home more and more. 














No comments:

Post a Comment