Monday, June 2, 2014

Instagram Life – May 2014


May was just as exciting and busy as I anticipated! But, it didn't feel busy. “Busy relaxed” is what I like to call it. There were so many weekend plans and busy weeknights, but I also felt I got a great deal of R & R. I guess no year in my life compares to the busyness that was 2013, so anything less just seems like relaxation? Who knows. Let’s just say that if all months were life this, I would consider myself a very lucky girl (I already do!).

My plans for June are OUTDOORS OUTDOORS OUTDOORS! I want to boat! I want to work on landscaping. I want to beach (which we will in South Haven for a family vacay towards the end of the month)! I get to see my sister!! I get to see my family!! I get to celebrate my Dad!! Summer is finally here and oh how sweet it is…

(pics from top left to bottom right)


  1. Nice little 45 degree day outside, just taking a quick not-so-practice fire drill break
  2. Riverbank Run 2k14
  3. Mother’s Day prep
  4. #TBT back to our engagement shoot last May
  5. Cocktails for a Cause in Heritage Hill
  6. Cupcakes and ballerina skirt birthday wishes
  7. Memorial Day
  8. Let the road trip begin!!
  9. Congratulations to Laura and Jason! The most beautiful wedding I've ever been to!

No comments:

Post a Comment