Thursday, June 19, 2014

Friday Five!


{words to live by, c/o Rebel Reclaimed}
_________________________________________________________

As Rhianna would say, Cheers to the Freakin’ weekend!

Tomorrow is officially the first day of summer! If you would have told me back in the dead of Winter that this day would EVER come I would have rolled my eyes and said I no longer believed in global warming and Michigan would be in a perpetual snow globe for the rest of time. But here I am. Wearing dresses and open toed sandals, ditching the coats and tights. I love it! My appreciation for summer this year is more than I’ve ever had before. It’s been crazy humid and hot and sticky, which resulted in some night time thunder storms (as well as torrential daytime downpours soaking me mid-day… cool), but I don’t care. I’ll never take you for granted again my beloved summer!!

I’m finally over whatever the hell it was I had the previous two weeks. This in itself is a blessing and came just in time for vacation! Tomorrow the whole famdam is heading to SOUTH HAVEN! We will be celebrating traditions that were started so many years ago, including, but not limited to grilling, sunset watching, euchre playing, beach lounging, pool swimming and pier walking, all the while celebrating the amazing life of Granny and Grandpa.



{totally getting on the Kimono train… pretty sure it can double as a beach cover up this weekend!}

{lost treasure I stumbled upon while “closet”, aka office, organizing this week… I love multi-functional accessories}

{Father’s Day relaxation in Kalamazoo}

{Kilwins fudge from Saugatuck to help with those post-yoga sweets cravings}

No comments:

Post a Comment