Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Eastown Loves - Rebel Reclaimed


So, I was reading through the Funky Buddha newsletter and stumbled across their Featured Local Business piece for the month of April, Rebel Reclaimed. They are defined as a “local Grand Rapids boutique that specializes in home, reclaimed, and unique homemade gifts”. Based on that description, I knew I had to check them out!

While I was there I got a chance to speak with one of the owners, a fellow Funky Buddha obsessed practicer, and it was the highlight of my day. It is a one minute walk from the yoga studio so I expect to be a frequent visitor to check out their constant turnover of inventory.   








{one future little child may have to have this :)}





{purchased a FEW things from the store that day... one made it to the gallery wall}

No comments:

Post a Comment