Sooo, Max is gone. And it sucks. A big FAT ONE! I’ve been keeping myself busy but I’m also bored at the same time…. I really do love my alone time, but the novelty is starting to wear off… Anywho, I thought I would take a little advice from my girl Stacy and post about all the glorious things I’m doing while living alone. I’m independent…right?
So here we go… here’s what I’ve been up to:
- FaceTiming with Court
- Yoga. Cause what else will I do besides rot my brains in front of Netflix
- Shop! HA. I wonder how long it will take him to notice new things I’ve bought around the house…
- BLAST my music in the morning while getting ready and singing along in the shower! (In my mind, if I’m going to get robbed, I’d rather not hear it… just get in & get out please!).
- Fall asleep to Vampire Diaries. Or Friends. Or Friday Night Lights. Or Grey’s. Anything but Naked and Afraid, Gold Rush, and any and all hunting related television. This in itself has been fabulous.
- Happy hours with my lady friends… more than one (and a bachelorette party for good measure…)
- Cat videos montages. Need I say more…?
- Eating all of the GFS Tavern Cheese because he’s not here to tell me it's his
- Cleaning… cause I know it will stay that way
- Reading Apartment Therapy and nonchalantly ordering things for the house…
- Sleeping in the middle of the bed; using all of the pillows
Ok, but in all seriousness… Max, if you’re reading… Come home. Please! I’m bored. And lonely. And I’ve started having daily conversations with Fat Cat. And I actually sat and watched our goldfish eat their dinner. Twice! That’s just not healthy… And the house is making sounds that I've never heard before. And I miss sleeping with you next to me to protect me from that wild world out there (oh yeah, I may have listened to Cat Stevens while you’ve been gone too… and it made me sad… so I stopped... But then I listened to Kelly Clarkson “Since You’ve Been Gone” and it was all better).
But really, come home. Please & thanks!
Is it Friday yet…?
P.S. Fat Cat says HI! And Chadsworth is slowly hemorrhaging beads from his foot. I need to fix that…