Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Five!


{our latest chalk board inspiration + gallery wall (coming to you next week!)}
____________________________________________________________________

This week my company grew Southwest! GFS acquired the 12th largest Food Service distribution company in the U.S., located in Houston, Texas. The acquisition of our last company out East is what led to the job I’m in today. Since I’m on the Procurement end of the Acquisition Integration Team this is what I do… Let the games begin!

In other news, I ran a lot of errands, I did a lot of yoga, I did a lot of running (OUTSIDE!), I did a lot of organizing, and I did a lot of Dexter watching. It was one of those weeks where you really don’t have very much planned, yet you feel that you are go go go from sun up until sun down. Which is perfect since the sun is staying up longer these days! I am welcoming Spring with open arms (even the rain…kind of…).

Tonight we’re heading downtown to celebrate Max’s cousin’s 30th. Hopcat crack fries and Founders beer is on the menu for the evening! Tomorrow, Jenny and I are heading to the East Side for Laura’s Bridal Shower. I haven’t seen my gymnast ladies since Max and my wedding and I can’t wait to spend the weekend with them catching up. Puppy chow, story time, and perhaps exploring some of Ann Arbor (since they no longer are in the tournament either I think I can bare to be around those parts J) is on the agenda.


{may not be the warmest for April but at least running outside is doable… I even got a tan line!}

{still dreaming about Maru sushi from last weekend… a follow up trip is needed asap!}

{above the mantle... currently}

{dainty touches}

No comments:

Post a Comment