Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Around Bellewood – The Office


So, I mentioned when we first moved into our house that I wouldn't give a tour until we were completely ready. As much as we loved our house as is, there was (is) definitely updates and renovations we wanted to make. Well, it’s taken longer than I thought, and it will take a while to get the entire house up and running to our liking. But, I figure I can share with you room by room, right? Some rooms have been done for a while (Billiard Room), but most rooms are a constant work in progress. I am pleased to say that after the recent work we’ve done on the Office I’m finally ready for its grand reveal J

This past weekend, we finally slapped on that fresh coat of white paint I've been begging for since we moved in! This room will be the most changing room throughout the course of our time in this house, so I thought white was appropriate color for us to allow constant change…

I must admit, I was so excited to get started I forgot to take true “before” pictures. Once I remembered I had already moved over half of the stuff out, but the pictures below give you the gist. The room before wasn’t awful, it was just dark and didn’t match…








Ok, drumroll, here are the after pictures. The room is clean, inviting, cozy and airy. I know it sounds lame, but I feel free in this room. I feel light and happy. There are only a few pieces I'm still searching for for the room to be complete. I know I won’t always be able to have a room dedicated to just my things, but I will enjoy being able to while I can J










No comments:

Post a Comment