Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Motivators!

Not to worry...I haven't gone the past few months with zero things motivating me each Monday morning. On the contrary, I've had so many great things going on, it's been hard to capture them in a simple post.

While we do have multiple things to be thankful for, excited about and motivated by, this Monday morning, I'd like to keep it simple. 

Every morning I wake up surrounded by some of the most important--and, yes, motivating--images I could ask for. All of our other pictures in our house are on the gallery wall, but the ones shown below are in our bedroom and office. They are the pictures that are closest to us and they are making me smile today, as they remind me of what's important and good in my life. 

Our "honeymoon" at the Chicago White Sox game, one week after our wedding.

The day we brought Monkey home.

The day we brought Apple home.

Ahhh! Sisters! Best friends!

Wedding day in downtown Chicago!

Mom & Dad

Baby sister & brother

This was me toward the end of the Rock N' Roll Half Marathon. I actually like having it there to motivate me, reminding me of what I'm capable of and what I want to do many more times in my life. 
I ran 11.3 miles on Saturday and it felt aMAZing. Excited to get back into some longer runs. Next half marathon is Nov. 1.

TRUE LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment