Monday, March 24, 2014

Hunt & Gather



I can’t exactly recall when I learned about Hunt & Gather. I’ve been following them on Instagram for at least a year. I would look at my account and ogle their beautiful knick-knacks and eclectic furniture. Finally, last weekend I saw a table that I fell in love with and thought to myself “man, I wish I could go to this store”. It wasn’t until a few minutes later that I remembered it was a Grand Rapids store! I was so excited, I marched right over (on my way to yoga of course) to check out the inventory.

I tell ya, this store will definitely be added to my lineup when needing inspiration or looking for new gems for the house. The store is, to my surprise, extremely reasonably priced, and changes over inventory constantly. I had the pleasure of talking with Kelley, one of the owners, and I fell in love with the little shop even more! The first line in their About Me page reads “Hunt & Gather provides carefully curated items to help you and your family develop a vintage-modern and industrial-cozy aesthetic through exceptional design and familial customer-service.”
What’s not to love about that?! If you’re in the Grand Rapids area, check it out. If their taste isn’t yours, their puppy, Harper, and delightful conversation is reason enough to stop by J

P.S. Kelley and Troy’s Heritage Hill house was featured on A Beautiful Mess. Check it out!













{i got beat out of this table, but never fear, I got the one seen here!}

No comments:

Post a Comment