Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

{celebrated the holiday at Founders!}

This day used to be one of my absolute favorites in years past. It’s no secret I love any and all holidays, but this one seems to bring out an extra level of joy in us Spartans. It’s centered around the color Green, falls at the very beginning of March Madness, and encourages day drinking. What’s not to love!

I know I know. I’m a long time removed from college (these past six years have gone by frighteningly fast!) and should no longer daydream about such juvenile things. But honestly, every year there is a stinging in my heart on St. Patrick’s Day. I sit at my desk (at an adult job… yikes!) listening to Shippin' Up To Boston and reminiscing on the good old days wishing I could go back there. Luckily for me, the stinging goes away promptly when the holiday is over and I’m reminded just how bad ass my life is now… currently… as a grown up. I guess admitting that truly does mean I’m growing up. GO ME! 

Anywho, here’s what we did this past weekend to celebrate the color GREEN!
(not pictured... watching MSU win the Big 10 Tournament... bring it on March!)





{stay tuned for more on this awesome store in Eastown!}


{gallery wall was hung! stay tuned on this as well...}


{GO GREEN!}

{beer cheese... the BEST! don't worry, didn't break the lent rule... i ate the bread}

{Sunday Funday! Max was giving me a funny look cause I'm pretty sure I still had wing sauce on my face...} 


{garlic Parmesan mixed w. blazin' hot}

No comments:

Post a Comment