Sunday, March 2, 2014

Instagram Life – February 2014

The best word to describe February was “staycation”, and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Our home is still so new and fresh and exciting, just getting to spend every weekend waking up in our own home and our own beds was a vacation in itself. It was a rest from the constant travels that our weekends have been filled with in months prior! Ahhhh February. Full of love, relaxing nights and calmness. 

Now, moving on to my second favorite month of the year (October is my first). March is upon us. I LOVE MARCH! Between birthdays, anniversaries, March Madness and St. Patrick's Day, it’s just one big celebration! Not to mention, even if the weather is still blisteringly cold and snowy, you know that we’re on the tail end of Winter and Spring is just around the corner!


Combat love

Enjoying a White Russian while watching the Sochi opening ceremonies. Appropriate.

Yummy yummy Valentines Day cupcakes

My new favorite skirt right before heading out for a lovers day dinner

Thrifting

My pens will forever smell of cinnamon

Cake for breakfast! Just like I was raised...


No comments:

Post a Comment