Thursday, February 27, 2014

Friday Five!


{sneak peek! new bedroom coming to you May 2014}
_______________________________________________________________________

I think all the commotion at work is forcing me to be at the very top of my game, which is leaking additional productivity into my after work life (it’s a nice little domino effect). Which means even more organization took place this week. It feels SO good! I feel like an organizing high is right up there with a running high!

This weekend I’m finally getting my mane fixed! My highlights are so grown out my hair is starting to look ombre, but not in the glamorous way. No fun son! Getting that taken care of! I am still up in the air on if I’m go to stay somewhat light or just go for the gold and get all over lowlights? Who knows? It will probably be a game time decision.


Friday Forte:


{my first ever "twofer" yoga night!}

{“oh… you need my help cutting two different suppliers formulation of candy”? OK!}

{selfies made easy with this guy!}

{Winchester dates & blue skies (even if only temporary)}

No comments:

Post a Comment