Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Circuit Training – Shaun T Inspired CORE



How’s everyone doing on their monthly challenge? I know I’m at a standstill… boooooo. I blame the weather. I always blame the weather…

Anywho, on to the next Circuit Training! Let’s focus on our core. Not abs… CORE. Mr. Sean T of Insanity likes to remind me on a weekly basis that core workouts are so much more than just abs. Good for you Sean T, you actually made me light headed, but that’s why we love you J

Here’s a Sean T inspired circuit! Do each move for a minute. When you get to the BURNOUT round, do each move for 20 seconds as fast as you can! And once you've finished, regained feeling in body, and mustered up the energy to peel yourself off the floor, go make yourself a little snack. You've earned it!

See the details here.

1. Hammer Kick
2. Hip Hop Squat
3. Cross Over
4. The pyramid
5. Kick and Lunge Combo
6. Hip Up V-Hold
7. Burpee Push Up Jack
8. Alternating Speed Knee
9. Walking Ski Abs
10. Burnout Round! Do all moves again for 20 seconds each. As fast as you can!



image via


No comments:

Post a Comment