Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sometimes You Just Need a Little Beat



Sometimes, you just need that beat.

This beat may be techno, electronica, rap, trance, you name it. Some, or all, of these genres are hated by some, but for me, for some reason, they are my go to genres this time of year. Maybe it reminds me of snowboarding? Maybe it’s because the cold and dreary months drain a person (see Polar Vortex I and II). When this happens, a person just needs to find their “pump-up-inspiration” somewhere (seeing as how there is minimal sunshine to fall back on). Who knows… who cares. I am willing to do anything to get out of this stupid winter funk! Although, this weeks brief stint in the low 40s is helping to lift my spirits. Even if it is only temporary, it reminds me that Spring is just around the corner.


So... here ya go! These songs are currently pumping me up! 



No comments:

Post a Comment