Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Coffee Shop Lullabies



This time of year, I always reminisce on the days when I would spend hours holed up in Espresso Royale across Grand River Avenue on Michigan State's campus. Some of these days I was primarily there to study, other days I was there to escape the weather or find some alone time (I had five roommates my Senior year!). But regardless of why I was there, I would always find myself staring off in the distance, daydreaming to whatever playlist I was in the mood for that day. 

So, cheers to those days when all you want to do is sit in a coffee shop and let the world whip by while you simply live in peace with beautiful background music. This is one of those days for me…

It days like this when I would give anything to go back to the simplicity of those days…







image via

No comments:

Post a Comment